- St. Isaac Jogues K of C Council Thanksgiving Donation Drive in support of our parish Saint Vincent de Paul Conference.
- The need for food to feed hungry families during the pandemic is ongoing. Our parish St. Vincent de Paul Conference is being challenged with providing needy families with enough food to eat now more than ever. Feeding the poor is the main objective of the Society of St. Vincent de Paul. Durham Region is in need of your support.
How Can We Help
- Our Council is conducting a Campaign to raise $500.00 in cash donations between September 9 and October 4. Funds raised will be used by St Vincent de Paul to purchase food cards for needy families for Thanksgiving.
How Can I Contribute
- By interac etransfer to our Treasurer
By cash/cheque to Society of St. Vincent de Paul – St. Isaac Jogues.
- Include your full name and address with the donation. Mark it “Food For Families K of C”. Drop the envelope in the SVP receptacles in the Church.
- SVP will provide tax receipts for annual donations of $20.00
Contact Desmond D’Mello (905)420-6549, email [email protected]
Questions – Contact Claude Rochefort, Family Director
Food for Families – (905)213-8014 or email [email protected]
Together we can feed The Hungry!