There are a number of ways this can be accomplished:
- admissions drive
- leverage large Parish base
- Council mission/values
- different methods of fund raising
- web enabled to engage members: calendars, website, blogs, online document/task lists (in progress)
- Membership Survey (in progress):
- achieving 100% survey of members with both sign up and participation. ie. chairs are filled.
- survey using Surveymonkey.com : no need for MS Office or emails of forms
Please comment actionable suggestions to the above or any new ways.
We are taking suggestions for the NEW Fall 2016 website. Please put your comments in this post. If we can involve more fellow brothers with tools like Calendars, Blogs and sharing documents it can only benefit KofC.
Events can be added on Google Calendar.
Take a look at this interesting calendar!
View KofC 11098 calendar
Alberto Da Ros
Steps to take to view KOFC calendar:
- Browser viewing only: use the Website to link to the calendar
- Gmail calendar added to Mobile phone: if you haven’t already, sign up for Gmail account
- You will need a Google account. ie. GMAIL. So, set this up first.
- Calendar ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- click View KOFC Calendar .
- confirm add to Google calendar
- Android – mobile phone calendar:
- SYNC | calendars to display | calendars to display | sync calendars | select new “Knights 11098”