Call 1888.2.DONATE to arrange an appointment.
Book Nov. 20 at parish hall.
Alberto Da Ros
——– Original message ——–
Date:08-25-2014 1:45 PM (GMT-05:00)
Subject: Important Council Communication
Please be aware of some important dates and action needed from all members.
- Reminder that if you have not completed the membership survey communicated a couple of weeks ago (attached), you still have time to be entered in a prize draw by sending it to the attention of Claude Rochefort at email@example.com or submitting it in person at the business or general meeting by September 2nd.
- ALL INVITED – Please plan to attend our Council’s Strategic Planning Session on Saturday September 13th at Manresa, 2325 Liverpool Road
(scheduled from 8 am till 2 pm) You will not be disappointed in the planned day’s agenda.
Participation in this group planning activity is critical for the success of our future Council direction. Please RSVP when submitting your survey.
Tuesday August 26th – Business Meeting 7:30 pm (Church Hall)
Tuesday September 2nd – General Meeting 7:30 pm (Church Hall)
Saturday September 13th – Strategy Session 8:00 am (Manresa)
Saturday September 20th – Parish Picnic (afternoon)
There are a number of ways this can be accomplished:
- admissions drive
- leverage large Parish base
- Council mission/values
- different methods of fund raising
- web enabled to engage members: calendars, website, blogs, online document/task lists (in progress)
- Membership Survey (in progress):
- achieving 100% survey of members with both sign up and participation. ie. chairs are filled.
- survey using Surveymonkey.com : no need for MS Office or emails of forms
Please comment actionable suggestions to the above or any new ways.
We are taking suggestions for the NEW Fall 2016 website. Please put your comments in this post. If we can involve more fellow brothers with tools like Calendars, Blogs and sharing documents it can only benefit KofC.
Events can be added on Google Calendar.
Take a look at this interesting calendar!
View KofC 11098 calendar