Meet the Team
Why Join the Knights of Columbus?
Why you should become a Knight
If you’re interested in helping those in need, serving your
parish, growing in your faith or having exclusive access to top-rated
insurance protection for your family, then the Knights of Columbus is
the organization for you.
Becoming a Knight of Columbus can transform your life. As a Knight,
you have the opportunity to support your parish, give back to your
community, grow in your faith and gain exclusive access to our top-rated
insurance program to protect your family.
These are just some of the reasons to become a Knight.
We are a band of brothers, a network of men in communities around
the world dedicated to doing good in the service of God and our
What we provide
- Support the parish with its needs
- Help meet the needs of those in the local community
- Provide “Coats for Kids” and “Food for Families”
- Support programs that benefit people with intellectual disabilities
- Aid victims of natural disasters and other catastrophic events, local and worldwide
- Donate wheelchairs to people without mobility at home and abroad
- Save lives through initiatives such as the “Ultrasound Program”
Charity is the first principle of the Knights of Columbus. Knights
are men who get things done. We volunteer our time to serve our
parishes and our communities. And by working together, we were able to
donate more than $1.4 billion and 664 million volunteer hours to worthy
causes in the past decade.
- A unique “band of brothers”
- Shared values and the support to live out our Catholic faith more fully
- The ability for our network to accomplish things together that we could not accomplish alone
Unity and Fraternity are the second and third principles of the
Knights of Columbus. The Knights of Columbus was founded so that men
could work together to serve their parishes and communities, protect the
well being of their Catholic families, and support each other in faith
and in many other ways along life’s journey. The Knights of Columbus
offers its members the opportunity to grow in their faith through
living the example of a charity that evangelizes and personifying what
it means to be a Catholic gentleman through the practicing of good
- Exclusive access to our top-rated life insurance products, available only to members and their families
- Your insurance agent is a Knight dedicated to helping his brother Knights protect their families
As a Knight, you and your family have exclusive access to our top
quality insurance products. In fact, no insurer in North America is more
highly rated than the Knights of Columbus. As an organization founded
to protect the well being of Catholic families, we have continued to
take that mission seriously for more than 130 years. Generations of
Catholics have counted on the Knights of Columbus, and in an
increasingly turbulent world, you can trust the Knights of Columbus to
affordably and securely protect the future of your loved ones and to be
there when you need us most.
For 130 years the Knights of Columbus has provided all of the opportunities in this brochure and more for its members.
The Knights of Columbus is not just a fraternity in name. It is a
brotherhood of Catholic men who each play a part in improving the world
around them, one community at a time. They stand together in faith,
dedicated to uphold the principles they cherish while lending their
support and strength to parish, home and fellow Knight.
From charity for worldwide causes, to helping closer to home with
volunteer activities, to a top-rated insurance program that protects
those closest to you, the Knights makes the most of its brotherhood.
Make a stand among them, and you can discover how easy it is to make a difference in your life and that of others.
Content copyright . Knights of Columbus Council 11098. All rights reserved.